Question:
i need to get the distance between san antonio and corpus christi texas?
auden1@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-08 20:37:34 UTC
i need to get the distance between san antonio and corpus christi texas?
Five answers:
johnnybutt12
2006-03-08 20:40:25 UTC
Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 8 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 143.24 miles
2006-03-10 12:38:42 UTC
137 miles from 37 in San Antonio to Corpus Christi on the south side. That's where you see the first marker for it anyway. It takes about 2 hours to get there. Just be careful...there's crazy drivers both ways!!!
2016-03-16 05:49:14 UTC
I do not have what is truly defined as a "bike route." However, you might already be aware of two possibilities to investigate: (1) Texas Route 35. (2) U.S. Route 77 to Victoria and then, U.S. Route 59 to Houston. In either case, the "as the crow flies" mileage between Corpus Christi and Houston is 215. Considering the landscape in most of Texas, either of these routes SHOULD be flat-and-straight-ahead terrain. I am GUESSING that vehicle traffic on Route 35 would be less than on Route 77/59, BUT the berms on Route 77/59 would be wider than on Route 35.
kcbmwfroggr
2006-03-08 20:45:29 UTC
137 miles
Tisha