Question:
My Girls and I are going to go to San Antonio Tx.What area of town is safe to stay in near Sea World?
gw1973
2006-01-26 07:17:49 UTC
My Girls and I are going to go to San Antonio Tx.What area of town is safe to stay in near Sea World?
Three answers:
cmandago
2006-01-29 21:47:42 UTC
you should stay on of Culebra pronounced Koo-lay-vra. There is a Ramada Inn at 7043 Culebra Rd. Hope that helps. P.S. Don't forget to visit Fiesta Texas Just Follow La Cantera Parkway.
?
2016-11-11 10:42:34 UTC
There are, a minimum of, 12-15 striking resorts alongside the Riverwalk section in downtown SA! i've got stayed two times interior the previous 2 years on the Drury hotel on St. Mary's and it replaced into an striking decision. 2 room suites, with a buffet breakfast lined + 2 unfastened beverages each night interior the upstairs foyer. super rooftop heated pool and jacuzzi. stunning area close to the Riverwalk and quite a few different sturdy eating places. fairly propose!
italian guy
2006-01-27 13:23:51 UTC
well by marbach rd.and 410 book a hotel or motel and drive from there