Question:
How deep is the San Antonio River?
aarononbroadway
2006-04-19 12:19:11 UTC
How deep is the San Antonio River?
Eight answers:
cloudrr79
2006-04-25 10:56:38 UTC
It is about 2-3 feet deep in most of the river walking areas, but where the barges come to the dam part it is about 12-13 feet deep. Which is why when you come to this area if yuo look at the bottom of the walls along the water there is a rope/cable for people to hold on to just in case if any of the barges was to sink while occupied there..
brucemaulding
2006-04-20 14:43:44 UTC
Along the Riverwalk, the river averages about 4 to 5 feet deep. However, the man-made flood channel on the Riverwalk is over 10 feet deep. The depth can vary around the restaurant area because of the natural mud bottom.
lovethatman00
2006-04-25 16:05:41 UTC
Knee Deep
doug_taylor2004
2006-04-20 02:47:50 UTC
Three feet is about right. I took a boat ride on the River in January '05 and I remember this being the number that our tour guide quoted us.
timobateman
2006-04-19 22:22:28 UTC
Not very deep at all - I'd say about 8 feet
Bill459
2006-04-19 12:20:00 UTC
I'm guessing 3 or 4 feet.
2006-04-19 12:21:09 UTC
I don't really know,but when I took a ride on there it looked like it was 6 feet,but it was at night so I couldn't really tell.
2006-04-19 12:29:12 UTC
12feet