Question:
what is the fastest and shortest route from San Antonio, Tx. to Denver, Co. when driving?
coco21
2006-03-07 18:59:41 UTC
what is the fastest and shortest route from San Antonio, Tx. to Denver, Co. when driving?
Four answers:
houstonjln
2006-03-08 21:28:58 UTC
Quickest would probally is to Take I-10 all the way to New Mexico and then take I-25 North from Las Cruses to Denver.
2016-03-27 10:46:46 UTC
Take I-25 South to El Paso, Tx and then pick up I-10 East straight into San Antonio.
marcopolo81
2006-03-07 19:07:44 UTC
Shortest route is just above you. Try doing what John Travolta is doing in going places. He just drive his Jet and there he goes reaching his distination at the fastest possible.
2006-03-07 19:08:54 UTC
Try mapquest.com it provides time