Question:
Tell me about the Quality Inn & Suites on White Road in San Antonio. what is it like to stay there?
curious1
2006-02-08 19:34:47 UTC
Tell me about the Quality Inn & Suites on White Road in San Antonio. what is it like to stay there?
Two answers:
afriend3432
2006-02-15 17:08:24 UTC
I would stop at the Quality in on W.W White rd. only if that was the part of town I wanted to be in, It is not the ideal place to stay. I would not venture in the neighbor hood at night.
bong42027
2006-02-16 04:04:01 UTC
its a good place to stay but the freaks come out at night