Question:
What are some fun places to visit in San Antonio, Texas?
WindyGale
2006-02-01 17:19:58 UTC
I am going there at the end of March to visit some friends. We are celebrating my big five-0.
Seven answers:
texas chick
2006-02-04 06:51:42 UTC
You must do the Riverwalk. You can just walk it and see all the different shops and restaurants or you can ride the river boat, for a small fee. The Riverwalk Mall is at the end of it for some great shopping. If you can, stay at a hotel on the Riverwalk to see all the night life. And there is always the Alamo, Buckhorn Museum and Bar, The Zoo, so much more.
holtslander
2016-12-12 17:47:08 UTC
I stay in San Antonio and in my opinion, i do not discover it really some interesting. it truly is secure, in step with the position you stay and also you're continually going to discover those places that are not so good. I stay through the medical center it really is between the acceptable places to stay in Satown. i'm less than 21 even if, so i wager it truly is why it truly is no longer that interesting for me. Haha. : )
©2009
2006-02-01 17:33:07 UTC
Spend an evening on the riverwalk. Lots of neat little bars, shops, and restaurants.
_("<")_
2006-02-01 17:26:16 UTC
fiesta texas, sea world, downtown, Spurs game at at&t center, north star mall,
susanna514
2006-02-01 17:22:41 UTC
Downtown bars are da best!!
2006-02-01 17:23:38 UTC
sea world and if you go there you must and i mean must eat at CHACHO'S
lilangel
2006-02-01 17:21:33 UTC
i heard they have big malls