Question:
I am going to San Antonio and need hotel recommendations. I'll be visiting the riverwalk, alamo, sbc center,.
curious1
2006-02-12 07:00:53 UTC
I am going to San Antonio and need hotel recommendations. I'll be visiting the riverwalk, alamo, sbc center,.
One answer:
Bettylu
2006-02-18 17:49:43 UTC
The Hotel Contessa is a new one on the Riverwalk, and is modern and very beautiful, the Hotel Valencia is very nice and quiet, on the River as well, atually I am sure you probably have searched on the net by now and you can see all the hotels on the Riverwalk and their prices, pictures too, check it out. Hope you enjoy this city, it is quaint!