Question:
What are some fun things to do in San Antonio, Texas, in July?
smart girl
2006-03-26 13:35:47 UTC
I'm going on a trip there, and am going to have some spare time, so any ideas on things to do and places to go in early or mid July would be helpful, especially activities near the airport in the evenings, or downtown during the day, also, anything fun in the surrounding area would be greatly appreciated, along with websites for the activities.
Eight answers:
c'estmoi
2006-03-26 13:40:21 UTC
The Riverwalk (downtown) is a lot of fun. Lots of bars, restaurants, shopping etc... there's also a comedy club at Rivercenter mall.

Fiesta Texas is rather far from the airport, but if you can make it there, it's fun.

Northstar Mall is close to the airport- but it's just a mall.

I have family there and always enjoy it when I visit.

PS There's a restaurant called The Magic Time Machine near the airport, and it's really fun. The students would get a kick out of it. All the wait staff are dressed up as historical or pop culture icons. Their website is www.magictimemachine.com
dager35
2006-03-30 13:58:07 UTC
Anything to do with cool water such as Splashtown, Schlitterbahn, Sea World, Fiesta Texas, or a good hotel pool. The Hyatt Hill Country Resort has an excellent water area.
nomasterializes
2006-03-29 10:46:07 UTC
The best place to go to in San Antonio is,Fiesta Texas.Its very cool if you like to have a good time.I went on SPRING BREAK and it wasn't packed at all.So i think it wouldn't be in JULY.
johnnyp
2006-03-26 13:36:29 UTC
Stay inside in the AC. Texas is hot in July!
Soldier7x
2006-03-26 13:36:42 UTC
Go to Fiesta Texas. Take your swimming gear along.
?
2016-05-20 09:52:02 UTC
Visit the Alamo and....wait, that would be a vain journey. Think about how many AMERICANS got killed for what the government is giving away today. Well, reflect on it anyway. Happy Independence Day!
questioner
2006-03-26 14:29:43 UTC
you can go to the tower of america. its really cool. or, well in June you could go to a spurs game. i dont know. normally for me i just chill with my family. i go down every year and i still aint done every thing in san antonio. O yea, their malls are good too.
Eve
2006-03-31 10:20:47 UTC
We have several art and historical museums which have great group rates here as well as the botanical gardens, zoo, and several malls.