Question:
Okay thanks.. how's the people there in San Antonio? Are they kind and friendly like the weather?
?
2006-04-22 05:51:42 UTC
Okay thanks.. how's the people there in San Antonio? Are they kind and friendly like the weather?
Eight answers:
JustaThought
2006-04-22 11:21:23 UTC
A mixture - much like anywhere else. Lots of very aggressive inconsiderate drivers, more than enough racists, fundamentalists, and yet in all that you can find well balanced, considerate, warm, thoughtful people. You just have to keep looking, screen them out, and drop the chaff from your life as much as you can ( - on the highway that's tough to do). But the Hispanic influence is great, the music is great, good foods - all to be enjoyed with the ones that passed your screening.
Leigh
2006-04-22 20:28:29 UTC
San Antonio has some of the most laid back friendly people that you will ever meet compared to a lot of other cities in this nation. You have your fair share of rudeness just about everywhere you go, but for the most part, SA has a small town friendly feel even though it is a big city.
Bostonian In MO
2006-04-23 20:00:49 UTC
Great people for the most part. Lots to see and do. Good economy and reasonable cost of living for a large city. Winters are very mild. Summers can be opressively hot. Spring and Fall are nearly perfect.
lynnaa06
2006-04-23 17:58:47 UTC
San Antonians are the BEST!! I have lived in lots of different states and cities within SA and we are the nicest and friendliest people around! Best Mexican food, too!!
cheerios monkey and hitman
2006-04-26 11:24:37 UTC
I have found that most of the people who call Texas their home are very friendly and helpful.
bubba
2006-04-22 05:55:57 UTC
EVERYONE in Texas is incredibly laid back and friendly!!
Naar
2006-04-22 05:54:18 UTC
depending on what to eat
starrose