Question:
Do you reccomend day trips to Austin and/or Houston?
santiagomariroca
2006-02-18 17:32:04 UTC
Do you reccomend day trips to Austin and/or Houston?
Two answers:
Bettylu
2006-02-18 17:36:41 UTC
A day trip to Austin would be very nice, depending on what you would like to see, the Capitol is a wonderful tour, the resturants on 6th Street are fabulous, the lake is gorgeous, and all in all it would be a fun day, I least I find it so.

As for Houston, I love it too,, but I would rather spend a couple of days, as there is so much to see and the shopping is great the sites are wonderful and resturants equally fab, however, the traffic is something else....so have fun.
boothster84@yahoo.com
2006-02-19 01:32:40 UTC
Houston