Question:
Are You familiar with San Antonio?
Mandy
2006-03-23 12:53:44 UTC
I need to know good places to visit in the San Antonio Area. We are going all the way down to S.Padre. Thanks!
Two answers:
laughsandgiggles
2006-03-23 12:54:34 UTC
Yes. Beautiful city! Has a river that runs through it...literally!

They even have live bull riding in several of the bars!

The below link lists all the fun stuff going on. Enjoy!
franbeard2001
2006-03-23 22:39:15 UTC
Yes, hate it! just moved back to east coast from there. But you can buy ahuge house for a little mone esp, in the Converse area out side SA, near afir force base.