Question:
Distance from S.Antonio TX to Port of Galveston TX?
Sunshine
2006-02-09 10:28:03 UTC
My husband and I are travelling in the Carnival Cuise sailing from Galveston, but we also want to visit San Antonio. How long is San Antonio Tx from the Port of Galveston? And which is the nearest International Airport in San Antonio?
Four answers:
Űbergeek
2006-02-09 10:37:24 UTC
250 miles

San Antonio International Airport (SAT)

9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio, TX

210-207-3411
Melissa
2015-08-11 04:44:50 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

?
2016-09-28 12:23:16 UTC
San Antonio To Galveston
japamy
2006-03-26 13:49:01 UTC
I recomend not wasting your time or energy. The Riverwalk is cute, but surrounded, like any major city, by filth. The Alamo is OK. My history teacher said he was so dissapointed when he went for his first time. There's a Sea World and Fiesta Texas, which are average and pricy. Stay and explore the coast! Go the Port Aransas and Mustang Island or anywhere on North Padre! I lived in San Antonio for five years and I can't wait to leave!