Question:
I would like to find a hotel with a shuttle service in San Antonio, any suggestions?
rowemelissa2000
2006-04-20 16:30:49 UTC
I would like to find a hotel with a shuttle service in San Antonio, any suggestions?
Five answers:
brucemaulding
2006-04-22 17:18:14 UTC
Many of the hotels near the airport have shuttle service. The downtown hotels are served by SA Trans from the airport. If staying downtown, look at the Radisson Market Square. After taking the SA Trans shuttle, the hotel has a shuttle van to take you around downtown which will also pick you up when you call them. The hotel is also on the downtown trolley route which get you around to the downtown hot spots and attractions.
maigen_obx
2006-04-20 20:04:31 UTC
Go to Yahoo travel and search for hotels in San Antonio with shuttle service.

Courtyard San Antonio Airport / North Star Mall

Crowne Plaza Hotel San Antonio Airport

Super 8 Downtown Riverwalk

Travelodge Suites San Antonio Northwest

Holiday Inn Select Hotel San Antonio International Airport

The above are the first five that came up in the search I did.
wildstar_2
2006-04-20 16:33:42 UTC
Hilton Airport
2006-04-20 16:46:46 UTC
Most Marriott offer shuttles for free!
katers
2006-04-21 11:21:42 UTC
the Embassy Suties is right next to the airport and it is really nice...Try it!!!