Question:
how many miles from san antonio, texas to colorado city, texas.com?
2006-03-04 16:02:52 UTC
how many miles from san antonio, texas to colorado city, texas.com?
Two answers:
audreytheeditor
2006-03-04 16:08:44 UTC
Try this map...
houstonjln
2006-03-08 21:40:18 UTC
Its 297 miles, and should take you about 6 hours to make

Leave San Antonio via I-10 towards El Paso.

Go to Exit 456, Hwy 83/377 Turn right , Proceed on Hwy 83 all the way though Eden and Menard. In Winters take Take 153 West for 34 miles where it will merge with Hwy 70. Take it for 10 and a half miles to I-20 in Sweetwater. Turn Left onto I-20 and travel on it for 25 miles where you will reach colorado city.

Have a great day!!!