Question:
Does anyone know of any awesome restaurants, shopping malls (where I can find good steals) in San Antonio? Thx
kasandra_0485
2006-01-24 19:19:47 UTC
This is my first time visiting San Antonio and I lovvve to shop!! Does anyone know of any really awesome shops, malls, or kewl thrift shops in San Antonio? I appreciate feedback from anyone!! Thank you!!
Three answers:
cmandago
2006-01-29 21:59:55 UTC
Girl, you are gonna love it there.All my family lives there and i wish I could. Shop at river center downtown they got all kinds of shops. You must eat at Mi Tierra's, La Margarita, Pico De Gallo and Rosarios. I think Sea world opens in march that and Fiesta Texas is fun! Ingram park mall and crossroads is pretty good. Make sure you visit the El Mercado (the Market) downtown lots of little mom and pop shops that sell jewelry pottery and spanish and mexican delicasies. At Mi Tierras make sure you try something from the Panaderia my fave is cuernos de azucar or sugar horns with sugar they are to die for. Have fun.
2006-01-27 15:12:52 UTC
yes
2006-01-24 19:21:06 UTC
2 words... the RIVERWALK