Question:
Anyone here ever been to McAllen, Texas? Tell me about your McAllen experience.?
go UCLA bruins!
2006-04-23 12:23:44 UTC
I've been there several times. It's a nice town, just I don't like crossing the border, I hate Reynosa, Mexico.
Two answers:
Venessa
2006-04-25 11:57:20 UTC
McAllen doesn't have much going on throughout the year. You might want to visit South Padre Island if you're nearby. About Reynosa: that's a NO NO! Go to Nuevo Progreso (aka Las Flores) for bargain shopping. You will not get lost since it's a one street market. It's just across the border from Weslaco (take FM 1015).
Mona
2006-04-23 12:38:15 UTC
McAllen, Texas is boring, not much to do. Actually the whole valley is boring, your better of going to San Antonio.